Pages

Wednesday 4 April 2018

Spring!

After snow in March followed by incessant rain I felt the need to inspire Spring to arrive so I put together a few crafty items for further encouragement.


The crochet daffodils were from patterns by Coastal Crochet - the larger ones at the front - and Attic24 - the smaller ones at the back.  Both easy patterns with great results so I can see I will be using these for years to come and add to them each year.   The use of sea glass in the bottom of the jar was inspired by Coastal Crochet who, like me, is an avid collector.


The Spring embroidery was inspired by a Sew Along (SAL) hosted by Chrissie Crafts on Instagram.




Doing this stitching has really made me realise just how much I love embroidery and how much more I want to do.   Several ideas swimming around my head and I just how to plan them all in to the long list of other things to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment