Pages

Sunday 25 March 2018

Filling in time with Granny Squares

I was in between crochet projects, having finished my Woodland Blanket and waiting to visit the Spring Knitting and Stitching Show in London, so I made a small hit on my stash by making some Sunburst Granny Squares to use as a cushion cover.

I used shades of blue and grey together with white to make the nine squares and once they were together and blocked I stitched them on to a plain grey cushion cover.


Footnote:   Never did make it to the Knitting and Stitching Show as it fell the same weekend we had snow which brought the rail network to a standstill.   Have to be contented with a weekend of online shopping to get some of the things on my shopping list but there's nothing like having a good look before you buy!  Will have to think hard now about Ally Pally in October.

No comments:

Post a Comment