Pages

Saturday 3 March 2018

Woodland Blanket

My journey through the woodland has finished and I'm now wondering if I should have taken longer so I could enjoy it more.

Having missed two weeks while I was on holiday, I worked hard to catch up, setting myself a goal each day and once again working to goals worked for me and I was ready for the final instalment, the edging.   This I completed and the blanket finished.

   










It really was difficult finding the right way to photograph it and if the weather had been better I think it would have been easier to take it outside somewhere but hopefully you can get an idea of the way the colours merge from the wood floor to the sky.

Don't forget to look at Attic 24 for the full story of the blanket - you may be tempted like I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment