Pages

Friday 13 April 2018

Gel Printing update

I've already reported just how much I enjoyed the #31daysof gelprinting that I took part in on Instagram but now I want to let you know what I've done with all the prints.

First, I decided to make a book for the majority of the print so that I would have a record of them for the future.  I debated whether to make a book myself but in the ended I took the easy option and bought a scrapbook to add them to.  I got a kraft paper book with a spiral spine so there was plenty of room for expanding.

Each day has it's own page with two or three prints together with a record of what I used to create the prints.

Cover

 
Crayon Resist
Circles

Hearts

Tissue Paper

Feathers

Letters

Leaves

Primary Colours

Then, with some of the paper left, I covered some small notebooks which I may use myself or give as gifts.


No comments:

Post a Comment