Pages

Sunday 7 January 2018

Temperature Blanket - Finished!

I'm very proud of myself for persevering for a whole year to crochet a row for each and every day and complete my Temperature Blanket.


We've always been aware of temperatures particularly since we retired and moved close to the coast but doing this project made me become somewhat obsessed!  When the temperatures were constant, I wanted it to change so I could change colour; when I used a new colour for the firs time, I became excited; and towards the end my focus was more on would I have enough yard left and please would the temperature change so I could use a colour I had plenty of.   This was actually a problem but luckily my daughter had the right colour in her stash so I didn't have to buy a new ball for 2 or 3 rows.

I'm even proud of myself because I actually did three rows on the border!






I'm not sure I would do a year long project again unless it was smaller, but never say never!

The blanket is destined for our caravan so there is something large and warm to snuggle up in on colder mornings and evenings.


No comments:

Post a Comment