Pages

Wednesday 27 December 2017

Christmas Decorations

Last month's Little Box of Crochet was for some Christmas Decorations using pink yarn.  Now pink just isn't a colour I use unless I have to and it certainly doesn't fit in with my Christmas Tree décor!

For one reason or another I put the box to one side but the last few days before Christmas I had nothing to do and not being one who can sit and do nothing I got the box out to have a look.  I'd also been inspired by my daughter who also get's the Box each month and although she had the same reaction to me, she made them and enjoyed doing so.




I only got two of the three patterns done but I did enjoy doing them so I have promised myself I will make more but maybe in a colour more suitable for my tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment