Pages

Thursday 7 December 2017

Completed Crochet Projects

I have a couple of crochet project that have been finished for a few weeks but seem to have slipped through the blog net!

The first is a Lazy Waves Shawlette that I made for myself.  The pattern was from Dedri Uys who you can find at Look What I Made where you can see a great range of crochet patterns to tempt you. The yarn was bought from RiverKnitsYarn, a independent yarn dyer who lives and work on a narrowboat.  You can check her out on Etsy and Instagram.

The wool I chose was  Superwash Blue Faced Leicester 4 Ply in a colour called  Impressionist which is definitely an accurate name as I felt like I was living in a Monet lily-pad while I was making it.





I love it have worn it so much since I finished it.

Another crochet make was a couple of Frozen Snowflakes which are now hanging in our Christmas Tree.   This pattern is by LillaBjorn Crochet Design and again it is worth checking out her website as she is another wonderful crochet designer.   Many of her patterns involve overlay crochet techniques which I love for a challenge. I used cotton yarn left from other projects.   



I had intended to make more but that will have to wait until next Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment