Pages

Saturday 13 January 2018

Woodland Blanket

I have long been a fan of Lucy from Attic24 and if you enjoy crochet, if you have not already found her, do check out her blog which is full of hints, tips and ideas about all things crochet.

Back in November she announced a new CAL (Crochet Along) starting in January and as I planned to finish my Temperature Blanket early in the new year, I decided I would take part.   Added to that, the colours that were going to be used were just up my street, so it was rude not to!   I duly ordered my pack of yarn from Wool Warehouse (along with another pack as a Christmas present for daughter No.2) and sat back with eager anticipation, occasionally squishing the balls of wool when I passed them in my workroom.


This photo of the wool being used doesn't do it justice as the colours are much richer in real life.

January 5th arrived and I was ready to dive in with Part 1.  I've really enjoyed this pattern and although I have made one or two mistakes, I have learnt from them and got on fine.  




I've got a couple of weeks when I know I'm not going to be able to get on with it so I will have a lot of catching up to do.






No comments:

Post a Comment