Pages

Thursday 31 December 2009

New Years Resolutions

Over the last few years I have been pretty good at making and keeping some resolutions. The creation of this blog was one for this year so I thought that by going public on my resolutions for next year would help me achieve them. It will also help me to sort out in my own mind just what I want to achieve in the coming year. So here goes (in no particular order):
  • Attend courses/workshops/days to learn new techniques or just to get creative amongst likeminded people.
  • Go through books already on my shelf and list the techniques and ideas that I want to try. Actually get round to doing things instead of just reading about them.
  • Post on this blog regularly each week, even it it is just 'work in progress' or my inspiration for a current piece of work.
  • Enter work in exhibitions or contests.
  • Put aside time each week to get creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment