Pages

Wednesday 31 October 2018

October Update

By the skin of my teeth, I have finally got round to a few updates of crafty makes in October.

First, I made a few additions to my Autumn display - conkers and a pumpkin!  The conkers were from a pattern by Coastal Crochet, one of my favourite designers.  You will have seen more of her designs on here in the past.  The pumpkin was a pattern on Pinterest which sadly did not credit anyone.


So the finished display now looks like this.


With only one more month to go I have been thinking about my winter display which will of course give way to Christmas later in December.

So far I have made a cross stitch snowflake for the winter display and have a few more ideas which also involve snowflakes and snowmen.  I'm finding it hard to come up with ideas for winter that don't end up looking more like Christmas.


And for the Christmas display I've made this redwork embroidery using a colouring design found on Pinterest.





No comments:

Post a Comment