Pages

Monday 30 July 2018

Two Little Boxes of Crochet

When the June Little Box of Crochet arrived it included two lovely patterns from Coastal Crochet, one of my favourites on Instagram.  One was a lovely nautical shawl plus a bonus pattern for crochet pebbles, something I've been meaning to have a go at for some time.

I already had the May box waiting to be done but I'm afraid the shawl and pebbles won out over a crochet cup and saucer!







 Really enjoyed making this as it was my first experience of Filet Crochet.  Just love the anchor design plus the little anchor charm hanging at the bottom.


The pebbles were so much easier than I had imagined and I plan to make some more which I think I will try putting outside our house among the gravel and see how they weather.

As you can see from the next photo, the crochet pebbles have joined my Summer display on the mantle shelf.



The cup and saucer pattern by Kate Bruning was designed to celebrate the royal wedding in May.  Yet again my relationship with tension means mine looks a little odd but nevertheless, making it was a new experience for me and one I enjoyed.


  


A little bonus in the box was this little felt corgi from the Make Arcade.


No comments:

Post a Comment