Pages

Monday 30 July 2018

Keeping myself occupied

From time to time I find I have nothing to keep my hands occupied, not often but it does happen.

Last time I found myself like this, I made some doilies which came from Round and Round the Crochet Hook by Emily Littlefair, another crochet designer I found on Instagram.

At this point, I really think I should plug Instagram for all you creatives out there who have not yet ventured into Insta World.   Since joining early last year, I feel I have widened my knowledge of what is going on in the creative world and hopefully made some new friends along the way.  Give it a go if you haven't done so already.

Back to the doilies - I used Scheepjes Catona which I find is one of the best cotton yarns around.  I made quite a little collection which are now spread around the house under various pots and vases.  I will no doubt make more when I have the next lull in my creative world.


No comments:

Post a Comment