Pages

Tuesday 28 December 2010

Pre-Christmas Creating

A few weeks ago, while clearing the way to wrap up Christmas Presents I got way-laid by making a runner for the dining room table for use over the Christmas holiday.

I don't know what started it but once the idea was there, there was no stopping me and three hours later it was finished. The end result was just what I wanted and as it was all made from my stash, I felt good that it had cost nothing and there was now a little less fabric in my workroom.

My daughter has suggested one for Easter but somehow I don't think I will go that far!


And by the way, the presents were all wrapped up on time!

3 comments:

  1. nice job!!!oh yea,I can see an Easter tabletopper made like that in sofe pastels...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stash busters are so nice and you have a great runner to boot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you give into Clare and make an Easter one she'll have you making one for every occassion!

    ReplyDelete