Pages

Thursday 2 December 2010

And now for something completely different

Regular readers will know that we spend much of our time in the better weather in our caravan at Pagham.

This is a place much loved by our grandchildren and is affectionately known as "Nanny Caraban". Earlier this year I started to make a quilt which will live in the caravan to be used by whoever is there but mainly Eloise, Hope and Samuel.

I really evolved from a collection of ideas based on a seaside theme. My intention was to hand quilt it through the long winter months but when it came to it - as is so often with me - once the quilt was pieced I really just wanted it finished.

Being forced to stay at home because of the snow was my chance to get it finished by machine quilting.



No comments:

Post a Comment