Pages

Thursday 20 March 2014

So long - so busy

Where has the last month gone?    As I spent most of it beside the sea in our caravan, I guess I know where!

Although I have been away, my trusty sewing machine came with me and I managed to quilt and finish two quilts as well as making a quilt top which I will get finished now I am home.

These are all destined to Green Tree Gallery, together with two others I have already got finished so hopefully I will get them down there in the next week.  Then the waiting begins to see if anyone likes them enough to buy!

These are the two latest ones to be finished:


 
 
I also have to decide which of the Rust series I will be taking down to Green Tree too.   Big decisions to make as I have to decide which I am willing to part with for ever!   My head keeps telling me that what is the point of having them if they are just in a drawer and are never looked at but the heart is saying "but you put so much love into every single stitch".    The head is winning at the moment but we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment