Pages

Friday 21 February 2014

Good news on this year's Targets

Work on my targets for this year have continued with more items going on Folksy.

The even better news is, the application to Green Tree Gallery to sell my work has been a success!  I had a reply a couple of weeks ago and although they were not interested in the smaller items I sent them because they already had a range in the Gallery, they were interested in my quilts.   They had also looked at my work on Thread and Shutter and have asked me to put together a collection of work that will look good together as they liked the idea of the way I had worked on a theme.

I met with the owner, Victoria Lovell, to discuss what they wanted and what was expect of me and I am so keen to get the collection together.  It should be going up in April so I will confirm the dates as soon as I know.   In the meantime, I will be taking some quilts down in the next few weeks.

Anyone in the Sussex area, do make a trip to Borde Hill Garden, just outside Cuckfield, where Green Tree Gallery is situated in the Car Park.  They have some truly wonderful items for sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment