Pages

Sunday 9 August 2009

Inspiration

I've had a busy few days as our eldest Granddaughter Eloise has been to stay. Not much creating going on but I managed a few photos from the beach which will hopefully be an inspiration sometime in the future.



Also finally go round to rinsing off some fabric I had left "rusting". A friend of mine found on a beach what we think is a metal band from an old groyne. I wrapped some fabric round it and wet it with a vinegar/water mixture and left it to rust for several days. Also left another piece of fabric rusting with some iron filings and other bits of rusty metal. Not too sure what to do with them yet but I will post any creations as and when they materialise.

This is the metal band


Fabric wrapped round band Fabric with rusting metal

No comments:

Post a Comment