Pages

Saturday 27 July 2013

A new phase begins ......

Wednesday saw the last day of work and I am now officially an OAP!

I now hope to have more time for creating little works of art and who knows, I might even have more time to find an outlet for my work.

The first day of retirement saw me visiting East Surrey Embroiderers' Guild exhibition at Denbie's Vineyard just outside Dorking and I have to say it was a wonderful exhibition in a stunning venue.  Inspiration came again and again and I may even find myself going along to one of their meetings as the ladies there were so friendly and welcoming.   Once again I am drawn back to my embroidery roots.  The lunch there with two creative friends was also a great way to start retirement.

We are now on our summer break so I have every intention of posting photos of whatever inspires me.  I've also got sewing machine etc with me so I hope to have some time to create as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment