Pages

Sunday 18 November 2018

Crochet and Cross Stitch

The Entralac Crochet pouch is all finished and turned out really well.


I really enjoyed this type of crochet which was new to me and I would certainly do more in the future.

An extra in this Little Box of Crochet was a metal book mark to which I had to add some beads and a tassel. 

Not sure I will use it, not that I don't read (I am an avid reader!) more that I use a special bookmark given to me by one of my daughters some years ago.

I have also been making steady progress with my Mandala Owl.  I didn't mention in my last post that this was purchased as a PDF from the Awesome Pattern Studio on Etsy.   They have some wonderful patterns for many other birds and beasts so have a look at them.  I love buying PDFs as there's no waiting for it to arrive!



 Thought I'd let you see a few of the collection of owls that the mandala owl will be joining.



A few other creations are in the pipeline for the next few weeks including a Christmas Tree Skirt which is almost finished; twelve linen serviettes that need some embroidery to personalise them; a crochet wreath (just a little one) for my winter display; some more eco dyeing with leaves; and of course the Christmas Cards.

Busy, busy, busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment