Pages

Thursday 26 October 2017

New Projects

Yet again, I have a few projects on the go that I will share just in case you think I'm doing nothing!

The first is a virus shawl - so called because each row increases as you work - made in a skein of hand dyed wool I bought in Sherborne at The Slipped Stitch.

The shawl I'd actually finished but has been blocked out and is drying so I will share the finished photos in a few days.   Here's a preview.



Another project is a Christmas present for my youngest grandson, Harry.  I made the blanket for his sister, Hope so he requested a Star Wars pillow!

It's a bit of a 'make it up as I go' project, starting with a chart of the design I wanted - a storm trooper - and then adapting it to crochet using a bobble stitch.  Again a quick preview...



Hope has had her birthday this week so has received her blanket so here is a photo of the completed blanket.



No comments:

Post a Comment