Pages

Thursday 23 March 2017

Crochet Takeover

As you may have gathered, I have rediscovered crochet and am currently in the process of making a temperature blanket.  As this is a year-long project I wanted something to do in the meantime so those lovely people from Wool Warehouse have sent me some goodies.  Okay, I did part with some money before they sent the parcel.




My plan is to make a bag following a pattern from Attic24's blog.   If you crochet too and have never visited this lovely blog I thoroughly recommend you to do so without delay.  You'll find it here - Attic24.

The bag I am going to do is the Jolly Chunky Bag (follow this link - Jolly Chunky Bag)

As I've dusted off my old crochet hooks, I thought they deserved a new place to live so last night I knocked up a roll to store the hooks along with a pair of scissors and sewing-up needles.  Now I know I will have the size hook I need when I am travelling in case I get diverted on to another new project.



No comments:

Post a Comment