Pages

Thursday 22 May 2014

What am I up to at the moment?

I've been busy recently creating lovely little things to sell at a craft fair I have booked in August.  Sadly that hasn't left me much time for creating my textile art.

However, I am very pleased with the things I have made which include several items using cover buttons using vintage and vintage-style fabrics.   There are buttons, hair clips and bookmarks.



 

There are also some brooches, some made from felt - both needle made and wet made - and some from fabric.




I've also made some heart hangings which incorporate a lightly stuffed heart mounted on a decopatch covered board and include a 'heart' saying such as "Home is where the heart is" and  "A heart that loves is always young".



I also have some textile art that I have previously made so I will also be including them.







 
 
Many of these items can be found on my Folksy shop, Created  by Lynn.   I also have a page on Facebook under the same name.

No comments:

Post a Comment