Pages

Thursday 8 July 2010

Where does the time go?

Yet again it's several weeks since my last blog - too many weekends getting away from it all at the seaside!

I have been busy making a few more things for my Folksy shop so must get them finished and post some photos on here as well as getting them in the shop. Got lots more ideas that I will have to make the time to get going on them.

I'm also very excited as my friend Jo and I are planning an exhibition. I've suggested it to her in the past but we've both been a bit nervous about the prospect of exhibiting our own work but now seems the right time and we're both very excited about it. We're still in the very early stages of just planning the date and venue and thrashing out some initial ideas but hopefully we'll get going on the actual work soon. We've been meeting regularly and have planned a day out together in August to get some inspiration so keep reading and I will post more details soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment